Signature Jars: Recycle & Reuse
Posted on December 12 2017
Enjoying Greenleaf’s Signature Candle doesn’t have to end when the candle is finished burning. Try some of these tips to repurpose and recycle for prolonged use of the vessel:
Clean all wax from the jar. You can try putting in the freezer for up to an hour and chip away left over wax gently with a butter knife. Wipe any remaining residue with a paper towel or cotton ball soaked in vinegar or baby oil.
- Cosmetic Cool - Use Signature tumbler to store cotton balls, q-tips, makeup pads, make up brushes, etc to keep your bathroom sink or vanity area in tip top shape.
- Keep It Crafty - Use Signature tumbler to keep craft supplies organized for ease of use. Keep popsicle sticks, glue sticks, markers, crayons, pompoms in order to name a few.
- Coffee Craze - Use Signature tumbler to store extra sweetener packets at your coffee station.
- Candy Crush - Store mints or favorite candies in empty Signature containers for a little sugar rush.
- Nature Walk - Use clean Signature tumblers to plant favorite herb varieties or as a vase for small floral arrangements.
Have other ideas? Let us know how you repurpose your Greenleaf Signature Candles.