Sachet Uses & Tips
Posted on January 22 2018
Staying true to its roots, Greenleaf is still family-owned and operated, and the scented envelope sachet is still the company’s natured-inspired signature product. Our sachets are offered in three different sizes – large, slim, and small – and can be used to fragrance rooms, closets, office, vehicles, storage, pet areas and more.
The question we get asked the most is: what do I do with my scented sachets?
Here are just a few of the many ways you can use sachets to freshen up your home for the new year:
- Stow a sachet in storage bins, shoe or hat boxes, drawers, hampers and lockers to keep items smelling fresh.
- Place a sachet in a coat closet, in a guest room and under a welcome mat to create a pleasant aroma for visitors.
- Keep a bathroom clean and fresh by hiding a sachet behind the toilet, under the sink, in a linen closet or near the trash can.
- Try using a sweet or spicy fragrance in the kitchen. Display a sachet on small easels in your kitchen or clip a sachet to the front of the refrigerator.
- Open envelope, and add contents with a little water to a simmering pot or warmer.
- A sachet helps keep luggage fresh while traveling. Carry one with you to freshen up hotel rooms or vacation homes, and leave it behind as a gift.
- Revitalize your workspace by placing a sachet in your office or cubicle, dorm room or classroom.
- Place near vents or on radiator to circulate a sweet scent or attach a ribbon or hook to a sachet and hang from ceiling fans.
- Pet areas smell fresher when you place a sachet near a cat litter box. You can also store one near pet beds or pet crates.
- Holidays smell sweeter when you include a sachet in your storage of gift wrap, decorations and seasonal décor.