Greenleaf's College Survival Kit
Posted on August 02 2018
We are just a few weeks away from a new school year! And with this brings the inevitable back-to-school shopping list. Going beyond the essentials – pencils, notepads and textbooks there is an excitement heading into college and preparing for the dorm room. Decorating and moving into a college dorm can be overwhelming. You are given a blank canvas to make the space your own. When moving from the comfort of home sweet home into the new normal of a dorm room, incorporate a fragrance to transform the room from unfamiliar to comfortable.
Greenleaf provides flameless products that are perfect for any college space –no matter what your budget may be. With dorm décor on the mind, Greenleaf has a variety of flameless products to choose from to incorporate into your vision to help make the dorm room feel a little more like home. From the elegant display décor of flower and fan diffusers to the discreet placement of room sprays and sachets there is a flameless fragrance product for any and every space in the room.
Here are some tips, tricks and life hacks provided by Greenleaf’s College Survival Kit 101:
- Place a flower diffuser on your desk, keeping your room fresh
- Use a room spray for when you want for when a fragrance boost
- Place a sachet with your towels and sheets to keep them smelling fresh
- Place a sachet in your closet and drawers
- Place a fan diffuser on a shelving unit to fragrance your space