1. A gift bag that rocks. Place a few festive items like a small sachet, auto vent clip, and a Christmas ornament in one of our organza bags for an easy gift set. This present is perfect for teachers, your mail person, neighbors, your hair dresser, and anyone else who brightens your day-to-day.
2. Stocking stuffers. Your kids can take the scent of the holidays with them to their room, their dorm, or back to their own homes. Our favorite scented stocking stuffers are room sprays, auto vent clips, candle cube votives, and home fragrance oils.
3. Gifts that just need a bow. Did your husband use 15 feet of wrapping paper to wrap two gifts and your best friend recently go gluten free? At times like these, what you need is a non-edible, pre-wrapped gift. Enter, holiday flower diffusers. Give your best high-maintenance friend a low maintenance gift: festive holiday fragrance in a beautiful blooming flower diffuser. The best part is that all you have to do is add a bow and go. Other gifts that just need a bow include our signature reed diffusers and signature candles!
4. Gifts that promote T.L.C. Put together a fragrance gift set for your friend who practices self-care. There's no denying that we could all use a little tender love and care now and then. If you have a friend or family member who's especially good at taking time to relax, help them enjoy their #selfcaresaturdays and #tlctuesdays even more with Spa Springs candles, lavender bar soap, and a vanilla reed diffuser. Having simple, clean scents around their house will help them enjoy the little moments all year long.
5. Gifts for girls on the go. Pick a present that complements your friend's active lifestyle. Put together a pack of sachets that she can use in her gym bag, at home with shoes, in the car, and in the laundry room to keep things fresh. Auto vent clips, reed diffusers, and the fragrance fan diffuser are also great gifts for those with an active lifestyle. They can enjoy their favorite scents as they hustle and bustle without needing to remember to extinguish a flame.
Gift Wrapping Tips
Now that you've got your ideas for all the gifts you'll be giving this season, let's make them look like a million bucks!
1. Go for a wrapping paper with one or two colors and kick up the look with patterned ribbon!
2. Create different looks with ribbon! Use three strands side by side to create a patterned band. Wrap the ribbon around the edges to create a frame and tie a present topper like a sachet or car freshener in a fun holiday scent on the top!
3. Tie three or four ribbons individually to maximize bow impact.
4. Use one long strand of ribbon to wrap the gift diagonally and finish off the look with a large bow.
5. Go traditional. Create four squares with your ribbon and curl additional ribbon to create a large center feature.
6. Are you not a fan of wrapping presents? You can get your gifts wrapped at many retailers to save yourself a step!
You Might Also Like:
🔎 Discover: How to Use a Sachet
🛒 Shop: Holiday Collection